P & E Associates
Bringing Better Understanding of Your Company and Products
P&E Associates is a multi dimensional Consulting company which creates and customizes unique and distinct types of medical research, pharmaceutical and business development programs. We develop prototypes and predictive models for clinical trials education and outreach to diversity audiences. We also research Business and Clinical opportunities in previously unexplored areas.
Medical Consulting Specializing in :
- Patient Recruitment Outreach to Diversity Markets
- Community & Media Outreach
Medical and Physician event
development for Disease-related Trials.
African American and Minority
Specialized Patient Recruitment for Medical and Clinical Trials Research:
P&E Associates’ research explores ethnic recruitment for pharmaceutical, biotech and Life Sciences industries. We analyze and develop clinical (Physician) education and marketing (Patient) communications related to your patient recruitment and retention.
We focus our outreach upon clinical investment and performance measurement of Black, African American minority participants in the United States, Caribbean and Africa. Our sub markets include Hispanic and Native Americans. Within the scope of our program we develop a process that will identify strategies used by your company to accelerate clinical trials development in areas identified. Within Black (U.S.) populations, those at high risk for racial disparities are our specialty, and in diseases areas such as disease-related, colon cancer, BPH, Advanced Prostate Cancer Erectile Dysfunction, Breast Cancer, Diabetes, Respiratory, Hypertension, and Asthma. We can also help develop programs for HIV to diversity markets.
With a special focus on Oncology and Therapeutic disease, P&E Associates collaborates with medical, clinical and product Research in development of data on disease and racial disparities in Black U.S. populations. Our outreach encompasses major communities, media, events, conventions, conferences and leaders within targeted U.S. cities. We also develop customized events for outreach for our clients.
Our outreach accelerates the clinical development process which focuses upon African Americans or minority patient recruitment through:
Communicating the value of clinical trials to patients and investigator site support. This includes community and media outreach.
Cutting-edge technologies, including disease survivors and physician databases, electronic and telephone data capture (EDC) and more
Performance measures, including patient recruitment outreach results, patient survey development, advertising and investigator success measures of outreach.
Clinical Trials Patient Recruitment with primary focus is diseases which affect African Americans and which also includes, BPH (Enlarged Prostate), Advanced prostate cancer, diabetes, stroke/high blood pressure, Glaucoma, breast cancer and asthma. P&E Associates is a community and media research and outreach consulting firm, working with National medical and clinical trials recruitment clients to develop outreach to Black, African American and minority families. (We also develop outreach to Hispanic and Native American audiences.)
This is often a difficult market to penetrate because of the lack of education, lack of access and lack of pursuit for medical information, until sick.
Strategies for DIVERSITY AWARENESS OUTREACH
P&E Associates designs recruitment strategies to help client find participants you need for medical and clinical trials.
Our target audience demographics are specialized :African American, Black and Underserved. Our prototype is adaptable to Hispanic and Native Americans.
We specialize in Diversity Outreach for :
- Patient Recruitment and Consulting
- Site Investigator Recruitment
- Patient Retention (newsletters, customized media support, community outreach and events, etc.)
- Locating the community leaders and organizations which can best facilitate the education and patient recruitment for your clinical trials.
Doctor and Patient Surveys, Database Development, Patient and Physician Focus Groups, Toll-Free Numbers, Internet links, Doctor-to-Doctor meetings & luncheons.
Our seven-year development of an African American family and physician database has yielded critical and substantial information about the need for medical and clinical information and racial disparities in this type of education.
Our research data shows need for clinical information about prostate cancer, BPH, Advanced prostate cancer, diabetes, stroke/high blood pressure, Glaucoma, breast cancer and asthma.
We field information from Black and African American families who volunteer to be a part of disease-related research, but are without knowledge of access or resources in their areas. Our trademarked paid media and community outreach is in areas and in the language of our target audience.
- On Site physician and patient events and seminars
- Customized “In your face” neighborhood programs specifically developed to get the most favorable response from the community
- Radio & Television Interviews, featuring local recruited physicians who speak about disease-related education and sponsored by companies with Patient in Clinical Trials in Recruitment this area.
- Public Service Announcement about disease-related trials or products for high-risk diseases of African Americans.
- African American disease-related support group networking
- Interactive Chat groups scheduled with featured speaker and link
- Hosted online seminars
- On-site surveys and focus groups for large ethnic events with over 10,000 participants.
We collaborate with our partners, affiliates and your company’s existing clinical trials team and site investigators in cities where studies are held, and help you design patient recruitment programs for each city; focusing on developing more diversity within the clinical trials.
Business Consulting Specializing in :
- Product Information Outreach to Diversity Markets
- Community & Media Outreach (with promotions, advertising, community leader networking)
- Medical and Physician event development for Health-related products.
(Targeted to African American and Native American markets)
- On-site Focus Interviews (designed to be conducted in non traditional settings)
liaison Public relations, advertising within African American & Minority markets
- Surveys and collection of databases (custom designed)
- Community Outreach events
P&E Associates’ evaluation process is designed to give client working database of results from outreach through media tracking and statistics derived from event surveys, 800 number inquiries, and community, media outreach research.
(To gauge attitude, acceptance, likelihood to purchase by demographics)
believe that with vast cutbacks and reorganization in marketing
departments, or disbursement of key sales expertise to other areas of
company, a Client utilizing professional. Consultants to provide
REAL-TIME DATA directly from minority communities is essential to
survival. It saves in overhead, office expenses, employee benefits and
employee perks and brings quality leads to you at low costs.
(back to top)
Ethnic Targeted Outreach:
· Hard-to-reach audiences
· Individuals with limited reading skills
· Underserved communities
· African American media and marketing.
· Hispanic translations and Native American media and marketing
A customized presentation will be given to companies interested in expanding their clinical trials patient education and recruitment program.